I love smoothies, I make one almost everyday. They’re easy and super customizable. Smoothies are perfect if you’re craving a cold sweet treat, or if you need a quick breakfast on the go! So here are 3 of my personal favorite smoothies to make anytime. Don’t be afraid to change around some of the ingredients or add in some other goodies for any extra nutrients you may need.
-Need a caribbean escape? This is the best I can do for ya in the middle of the winter.
- 1/2 cup packed spinach
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (I use either Coconut, Almond, or Cashew)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks either fresh or canned — *if using canned make sure they are in pineapple juice, not syrup. Drain the juice & save for later*
- 1/2 cup mango chunks either fresh or canned. *if using canned make sure they are in juice, not syrup*
- 1/2 cup pure pineapple juice (from your can) OR orange juice
- 1 tsp sweetener of your choice (I use agave)
- 2-3 large ice cubes
-Perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I use either Coconut, Almond, or Cashew)
- 1 TBSP nut butter (I use unsalted almond butter)
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 pitted dates OR 1/2 TBSP sweetener of your choice (I use agave)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 TBSP dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 2-3 large ice cubes (to make sure it is nice and cold)
Sippin’ My Tea
-My favorite of the 3. Simple, smooth and so very refreshing.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup cooled strongly brewed green tea
- 1 tsp sweetener of your choice (I use agave) (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (optional)
- 1 TBSP chia seeds (optional) — add at the end and stir
Hope you enjoy these! I would love for you to try them and send me pics!!
Talk to you lataaaa