I got the inspiration for this energy packed treat from Pinterest and I modified some of the ingredients, but I will link the blogger below. I don’t usually like Peanut Butter, I’m more of an almond or cashew butter girl myself, but I had been craving a peanut butter and oatmealy treat and I thought these little energy balls would do the trick!
These are perfect for an on-the-go snack, a mid-day pick me up, or a before dinner snack. I love taking these to work so I can munch on them if I get a quick second at my desk. The best part is they are so customizable, you can add or omit anything you want and they take less than 15 minutes to make.
No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 1½ cups oats
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup, agave, or honey
- ¼ cup mini M&M’s
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP Chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet (I didn’t have any so I used foil & sprayed it with coconut oil cooking spray)
- Pop in the fridge to set up (optional)
Yes, it really is that easy.
*I store mine in the fridge so the Peanut Butter doesn’t get soft.
Let me know if you try these, or if you have ever had them before! Talk to you guys lataaa.